- Day 03: What kind of person attracts you?
The similarities that I found out based on comparing the people that I am attracted too are the following:
- 1. Physically, I like a clean and neat person – a clean nails and toes’ a plus!
- 2. Soft hair. I find it sexy.
- 3. I like serious, smart and determined people.
- 4. Someone who cares about children and old age. I love kids and I am soft to old people.
- 5. Funny.
- 6. Has a unique smile and laugh. I want someone giggling to death. LOL
- 7. Tall. I am tall so I want someone as tall as I am, but not taller.
- 8. Someone a few older than I am. I want to feel the love and the security from someone who can be the elder brother I never had, someone who understands my situations and makes me feel safe.
- 9. I want someone who at least have wits to boast.
- 10. In terms of action, I like breathe-whispers, running of fingers on the arms, rubbing of barefoot or soft kisses. Such actions drives me wilder.
The list above attracts me big time. ——- Today, my friends and I went to the mall after our 3 hour Saturday class on Quantitative Management. We went to KFC, Market! Market! to have our lunch. Since I was at the mall, I decided to buy materials to use for my DIY Laptop cover/skin. I went to Acer Hardware and look for a Contact/Laminate Paper. Unfortunately, they don’t have any stock items. Then, went to decor stores to buy sheets and other decorative materials. I bought two patterns of scrapbook sheets.
Look at what I’ve done with my laptop. It isn’t done yet. I have to stick other stuff like postal cards, stickers, blingbling, or anything that I wanted to stick to it.
I also bought a book at National Bookstore. My friend told me that this book— hush, hush, was worth reading. Good thing it was on sale. I bought it for Php175.00 only. I’ll start reading this book after finishing Fifthy Shades Trilogy (which I am still on the third quarter of the first book).